Frequently Asked Questions
At HF Coors, we pride ourselves in providing high quality products and services to our customers. Here are the answers to many of your frequently asked questions. If you have any further questions please contact us by phone at 520-903-1010, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!
Safety for you & our employees
Customer and employee safety is our top priority.
We shall be following Governor Ducey’s safety guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Shoppers must now wear masks inside the factory store. Please do not come in without one. We shall offer you gloves if you would like to use them.
- We shall have hand sanitizer at the front of the store.
- We shall wipe your purchases before packing. Our HF Coors team member will change gloves each time they begin to work on a new customer's ware or credit card transaction.
- We will only be taking credit card transactions at this time. No cash transactions.
- Protective plexiglass shields will be in place at customer service areas. At the HF Coors’ wrapping station and checkout.
- Please use social distancing. Everyone should keep at least 6 feet (2 meters) distance apart.
Where is HF Coors dinnerware made?
HF Coors dinnerware is made 100% in Tucson, Arizona USA.
As a matter of fact, our entire operation, from our CEO’s office to our factory, is located under roof…so we know exactly what goes on with our manufacturing and what materials are used to create your dinnerware.
Is HF Coors dinnerware lead-free and cadmium-free?
All of HF Coors ceramic pieces are lead-free. We do not put lead in any of our clay or glazes. Our ceramic pieces pass CA Prop 65 as well as FDA standards.
Most colors, including white, are cadmium-free.
The glaze colors orange and red cannot be made without cadmium. But the safety of our dinnerware is of utmost importance to us. Therefore, HF Coors only uses what is called “encapsulated cadmium”. The cadmium is encapsulated in non-toxic Zircon crystals rendering the cadmium impossible to leach out of the crystals.
HF Coors has even tested our red and orange glazed dinnerware after being used daily, by our CEO’s family of four, for 5 years. These tests, like the tests of freshly made dinnerware, also have results of “none detected”, whatsoever, for lead and cadmium.
Again, our ceramic pieces (even any pieces with orange or red glaze) have always passed CA Prop 65 and FDA standards. We actually surpass those standards as our test results show “none detected”, whatsoever, for lead and cadmium.
What are additional benefits of HF Coors dinnerware?
- Vitrified ceramic
- Will not absorb moisture or odors
- Broiler Safe, Oven Safe, Microwave Safe
- Dishwasher Safe, Freezer Safe
- Highly resistant to staining, cracking, and crazing
- Two year guarantee against chipping under normal use
How do I care for my HF Coors dinnerware?
HF Coors dinnerware is known for its durability and longevity of use as well as its beauty.
Following these few simple guidelines will help keep your ware at its best:
- Rubbing an unglazed “foot” against a glazed surface can cause surface scratches
- Stack with care
- You may want to insert a paper towel between items when nesting
- Do NOT use on a stove top burner
- Avoid impact. Handle with care
- Silverware marks all ceramic surfaces; the more you use your dishes, the more likely it is that you shall see grey “metal marks” on its surface. Do NOT use bleach to remove metal marks, as bleach will often leave a chalky look on your dinnerware. Scrubbing only with a scouring pad can wear down a glaze surface, thus making it more difficult to clean and easier to receive metal marks in the future
THE ANSWER to remove metal marks: We recommend a safe, reusable product called SilverMate®. When kept filtered, the cleaner will last indefinitely, saving you money and time. Soaking dinnerware in SilverMate® and rubbing with a Scotch-Brite™ pad effectively removes metal marks without compromising the look or surface quality of your dinnerware.
Access the SilverMate® website at www.silvermatecompany.com
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and PayPal.
Do you gift wrap?
Gift wrapping is not currently available. However, we will be glad to enclose a gift card with your purchase.
Do you share my personal information?
No. All personal information is only used by HF Coors. We never share, sell, or distribute any of your personal information.
Does HF Coors use secure credit card processing methods?
Yes. All online transactions at hfcoorsdinnerware.com are processed using industry-standard SSL encryption. When you enter your credit card number into the order form, it is transmitted across the Internet in an encrypted (scrambled) form, then decoded when it gets to us. Your online credit card transactions with HFCoorsDinnerware.com are as safe as if you were purchasing with a credit card in a store or restaurant. If, however, you prefer to place your order over the telephone, you may call us toll-free 800-782-6677, and we will be happy to handle your purchase personally. We do not keep credit card #’s.
What if I change my mind and would like to return the dinnerware?
You may return your dinnerware for any reason, within 30 days of receiving it. HF Coors will give you a full refund on the dinnerware (returned in original condition) minus original shipping costs to your location.
You are responsible for any return shipping and packaging costs. If you wish to return an item, please contact us for return instructions. To do so, just call us toll-free at 800-782-6677 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Please note: If you would like to see HF Coors dinnerware before placing your entire order, you may order a sample. Samples can save time and money during your decision process versus ordering all pieces sight unseen. Colors may vary on computer screens. True color, if a big concern, is best determined by ordering a sample.
Please call with inquiries, as we will be glad to assist you and answer any questions.
Does HF Coors have a store I can visit? Can I tour the factory?
Yes, absolutely! We invite you to visit HF Coors Factory Store in Tucson, Arizona. We are open 7 days a week, Monday thru Saturday 9 AM - 5 PM and Sunday 12 - 4 PM.
With advance notice, we can also provide you with a factory tour. You may bring 5-15 visitors, ages 6 and up. Tours are scheduled on Tuesdays only. Please call us at 800-782-6677 and make reservations at least two weeks ahead of time. Tours are popular and book up quickly.
Cost of Factory Tour: $10 per person (Minimum 5 people)
Shoe Requirement: Closed-toe shoes with “non-skid” soles are required to be eligible to enter HF Coors' factory.
We are located at 1600 S Cherrybell Stravenue, Tucson, AZ 85713 just across the street from the main Tucson Post Office, a few blocks from the intersection of Kino Parkway and 22nd Street. If you need more details, please contact us by phone at 800-782-6677, or in Tucson at 520-903-1010.