HF Coors presents our Woman Barrel Racer coffee mug from our Rodeo series. This mug is a one of a kind functional art piece. Lead-free, chip-resistant, dishwasher safe, microwave safe and made 100% in Tucson, Arizona USA.
Mug: "Barrel Racer" Rodeo series:
- Featuring HF Coors' restaurant grade 15 oz mug in a Rocca Beige finish and decorated with artwork by celebrated Western artist Randy Meador, of Saint Jo. Texas.
- Barrel racing is a timed Rodeo event featuring the skills of a horse and rider attempting a cloverleaf pattern around three barrels equally spaced in a triangle, without tipping them over. In professional Rodeo it is an event predominately mastered by women.
- Randy is one of the world’s great Western Equestrian Artists and is known for stunning oil paintings, sculptures and watercolors. He has revived a lost and beloved art form, exclusively for HF Coors, in the classic Western illustration!
- Each piece in this collection celebrates something timeless about ranching and rodeos. “This reborn cowboy art has found its perfect home in Mugs West by HF Coors Mugs,” says Randy, and we agree! Randy also actively supports US veterans and their families.
- Every piece HF Coors makes is lead-free, dishwasher safe and microwave safe.
- HF Coors supplies dinnerware and mugs to fine restaurants across the nation. If it's durable enough to meet a restaurant's rugged needs, it's durable enough to last generations in your home. Rest assured, your HF Coors dinnerware is the highest quality, most durable American-made ceramic products available anywhere.