"Fred Harvey" railroad dinnerware pattern in Native American designs. Microwave safe, dishwasher safe Lead-free, chip resistant Collectible, quality reproductions made 100% in the USA
INTRODUCING, THE MIMBREÑO SPOON REST:
- Inspired by Mary Jane Colter's Mimbreño dinnerware from the ATSF Railway and featured in the Fred Harvey houses throughout the Mid and South West, this NEW shape is a wonderful addition to your kitchen, or as a gift for family and friends.
- Perfect by the stove for spoons and spatulas, or by the sink for a scrub brush.
- Measures 5 3/8″
- Features lead-free, highly chip resistant ceramic.
- Dishwasher and Oven/Broiler safe.
- Proudly Manufactured in Tucson, Arizona, from American sourced clay and glaze materials. If it's durable enough to meet a restaurant's rugged needs, it's sure to last for years in your home!