"Fred Harvey" railroad dinnerware pattern. Designed by renowned architect Mary Jane Colter. Inspired by Native American artwork. Microwave safe, dishwasher safe Lead-free, chip-resistant Collectible, quality reproductions made 100% in USA
"Fred Harvey" railroad dinnerware pattern in Native American designs. Microwave safe, dishwasher safe, lead-free, chip resistant, collectible, quality reproductions.
100% Made in USA
- Introduced in Nov. 2022!
- 10 1/8"L x 4 5/8"H x 1 1/2"H Mimbreño Dish
- HF Coors has matched the original Black / Grey colors produced by Syracuse China for Mary Jane Colter and used abord the BNSF Super Chief railroad from 1937 to 1970.
Although historically referred to as a celery dish, this beautiful piece is also perfect as a desk, dresser, or armoire accessory for your cell phone, ear buds, keys, loose change, etc.
Every piece HF Coors makes is lead-free, cadmium-free, dishwasher and microwave safe.
HF Coors dinnerware is also ovenproof, broiler and freezer safe.
Our dinnerware can go from freezer to oven, after it's brought to room temperature in between.
- As some silverware leaves metal marks, HF Coors has added a "clear coat" on top of each Mimbreño dinnerware piece. While guarding well against metal marks, the clear coat may slightly scratch under heavy abrasion. We recommend putting a napkin, or spacer, underneath bowls and plates when nesting in order to keep the foot of one piece from scratching the top of another piece.
- HF Coors supplies tableware to fine restaurants across the nation. If it's durable enough to meet a restaurant's rugged needs, it's durable enough to last generations in your home.
- You can rest assured your dinnerware is the highest quality, most durable American made ceramic product available anywhere.
The MIMBREÑO mark is a licensed mark owned by BNSF Railway Company.