HF Coors presents our Cutting Horse coffee mug from our Rodeo series. This mug is a one of a kind functional art piece. Lead-free, chip-resistant, dishwasher safe, microwave safe and made 100% in Tucson, Arizona USA.
Mug: "Cutting Horse" Rodeo series:
- Each Rodeo series mug, Mugs West by HF Coors Mugs, is an original, one-of-a-kind piece of art. MADE 100% in TUCSON, AZ USA
- 15 oz mug.
- Every piece HF Coors makes is lead-free, dishwasher safe and microwave safe.
- Cutting Horse is a judged rodeo event in which horse and rider work together to demonstrate the horse's athleticism and ability to handle cattle in a 2 1⁄2 minute performance, called a "run." Cutting cattle are typically young steers and heifers that customarily range in size from 400 to 650 lb.
- Randy Meador is a celebrated Western artist from Saint Jo, Texas. He is one of the world’s great Western Equestrian Artists, known for stunning oil paintings, sculptures and watercolors. Randy has now revived a lost and beloved art form, exclusively for HF Coors, classic Western illustration! Each piece celebrates something timeless, wholesome, and universal. Randy says, “This reborn cowboy art has found its perfect home in Mugs West by HF Coors Mugs.” We agree. Randy actively supports US veterans and their families.
- HF Coors supplies dinnerware and mugs to fine restaurants across the nation. If it's durable enough to meet a restaurant's rugged needs, it's durable enough to last generations in your home.
- You can rest assured your dinnerware is the highest quality, most durable American made ceramic product available anywhere.