HF Coors presents The Race coffee mug from our Rodeo series. This mug is a one of a kind functional art piece. Lead-free, chip-resistant, dishwasher safe, microwave safe and made 100% in Tucson, Arizona USA.
Mug: "The Race" Rodeo series:
- Each Rodeo series mug, Mugs West by HF Coors Mugs, is an original, one-of-a-kind piece of art. MADE 100% in TUCSON, AZ USA
- 15 oz mug.
- Every piece HF Coors makes is lead-free, dishwasher safe and microwave safe.
- Randy Meador is a celebrated Western artist from Saint Jo, Texas. He is one of the world’s great Western Equestrian Artists, known for stunning oil paintings, sculptures and watercolors. Randy has now revived a lost and beloved art form, exclusively for HF Coors, classic Western illustration! Each piece celebrates something timeless, wholesome, and universal. Randy says, “This reborn cowboy art has found its perfect home in Mugs West by HF Coors Mugs.” We agree. Randy actively supports US veterans and their families.
- HF Coors supplies dinnerware and mugs to fine restaurants across the nation. If it's durable enough to meet a restaurant's rugged needs, it's durable enough to last generations in your home.
- You can rest assured your dinnerware is the highest quality, most durable American made ceramic product available anywhere.