"Fred Harvey" railroad dinnerware pattern in Native American designs. Microwave safe, dishwasher safe Lead-free, chip resistant Collectible, quality reproductions made 100% in USA
- 8 1/4"" Mimbreño Platter
- HF Coors has matched the Maroon to the original Maroon / Grey colors produced by Syracuse China for Mary Jane Colter.
- Every piece HF Coors makes is lead-free, cadmium-free, dishwasher and microwave safe.
- HF Coors dinnerware is also ovenproof, broiler and freezer safe.
- Our dinnerware can go from freezer to oven, after it's brought to room temperature in between.
- As some silverware leaves metal marks, HF Coors has added a "clear coat" on top of each Mimbreño dinnerware piece. While guarding well against metal marks, the clear coat may slightly scratch under heavy abrasion. We recommend putting a napkin, or spacer, underneath bowls and plates when nesting in order to keep the foot of one piece from scratching the top of another piece.
- HF Coors supplies tableware to fine restaurants across the nation. If it's durable enough to meet a restaurant's rugged needs, it's durable enough to last generations in your home.
- You can rest assured your dinnerware is the highest quality, most durable American made ceramic product available anywhere.
The MIMBREÑO mark is a licensed mark owned by BNSF Railway Company.