"Fred Harvey" railroad dinnerware pattern. Designed by renowned architect Mary Jane Colter. Inspired by Native American artwork. Microwave safe, dishwasher safe Lead-free, chip-resistant Collectible, quality reproductions made 100% in USA
THIS WHITE CERAMIC FISH RAMEKIN INCLUDES:
- 3 1/2" Mimbreño Ramekin (Fish)
- 5 oz capacity
- HF Coors has matched the black to the black/gray Mimbreño dinnerware used by the El Tovar Lodge at the Grand Canyon.
- Every piece HF Coors makes is lead-free, cadmium-free, dishwasher and microwave safe.
- HF Coors dinnerware is also ovenproof, broiler and freezer safe.
- Our dinnerware can go from freezer to oven after it's brought to room temperature in between.
- As some silverware leaves metal marks, HF Coors has added a "clear coat" on top of each Mimbreño dinnerware piece. While guarding well against metal marks, the clear coat may slightly scratch under heavy abrasion. We recommend putting a napkin, or spacer, underneath bowls and plates when nesting in order to keep the foot of one piece from scratching the top of another piece.
- HF Coors supplies tableware to fine restaurants across the nation. If it's durable enough to meet a restaurant's rugged needs, it's durable enough to last generations in your home.
- You can rest assured your dinnerware is the highest quality, most durable American made ceramic product available anywhere.
The MIMBREÑO mark is a licensed mark owned by BNSF Railway Company.